Monday, February 6, 2012

Other testing companies

The Dodecad Project is not affiliated with any genetic testing companies. Until now, I have included Project participants from 23andMe and FamilyTreeDNA "Family Finder" tests, but it has come to my attention that there are new players in the field, such as Ancestry.com (see post on Your Genetic Genealogist) and Lumigenix (see post on GenomesUnzipped).

If you have data from any company entering this field, please contact me at dodecad@gmail.com (do not send data right away!). That way, I can find out how many markers are in common between the new tests and my existing datasets, and figure out how easy it will be to convert them for use in the Project and in DIYDodecad.

1 comment:

  1. Comprehensive list here:
    http://snpedia.com/index.php/Testing

    ReplyDelete